BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Cairo, Thailand
Aku adalah wanita yang dilahirkan di kota bandung dan tumbuh besar di thailand. Aku punya blog ini bukan karena aku suka menulis, tapi karena hobby aku membuat kue dan memasak. hehehe

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cake Keju...



Ingredients:
- 4 egg yolks
- 30 grams of refined sugar
- 1 tsp emulsifier (I use SP)
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence (I use ½ tsp)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cream of tartar (I gak pakai)
- 50 grams of sugar fine sand
- 60 grams of protein powder terigu low (I use the Blue Key)
- 10 grams of corn flour (I use 15 gram)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 30 grams grated cheddar cheese
- 50 grams margarin , lelehkan and cool (I use butter)
- 30 grams grated cheddar cheese for distribution (I used 100 grams)

How to:
- Shuffle egg yolk, 30 grams of refined sugar and emulsifier until thick and pale. Enter the milk and vanilla essence. Shuffle well. Set aside to cook.
- Shuffle egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until half grown. Enter the 50 grams of refined sugar a little shaken up as they expand.
- Enter kocokan kocokan egg yolks into egg whites while slowly shaken up flat.
- Put a little flour mixture terigu, corn flour and baking powder sifted and stirred while slowly. Enter grated cheddar cheese. Stir well.
- Enter margarin melt slowly stirred while slowly and evenly.
- Pour into paper lined tray of bread. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese (the cheese before I applied gak in the oven).
- Roast in oven until mature around 30 minutes or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment